Wednesday, April 4, 2007
2 years have flown pass.....just like that...
1st of April marked the second death anniversary of my dearest beloved mother......
How we miss her...Although we all look and seem that we are find i guess deep down in that tiny corner of our hearts we cun help but miss and think of her very frequently. Sometimes a feeling of helplessness makes me feel overwhelmed. Sometimes when i wake up from a nap at my dad's place, i dunno how and why, but i have even forgotten that they she is not around. When i go out to the hall, i will be hit by reality when i see our maid Rani in the place of my mum...The feeling of my heart sinking all the way to the floor is just oh so hard to express. Its really sucky. I just can't help it at times. Sometimes I wish i can live in my thoughts where my dearest is still very much alive and brightening the whole house with her megawatt smiles....Well but God has sent me my dearest boy for us to heal faster. For he smiles, looks and acts just like her...Just like her...For that, i dare say that no matter how many kids i have and no matter how many grandchildren my dad has....no one can ever ever hold that special place that this little boy holds in all out hearts. He is the magical peacock feather that God has sent us to nurse our deep wound. And he is doin his job really really well. Mum...I know i can't...no one can ever be like you...but i promise you this...I will try my utmost best to be at least 1% of the mother that you have been to me to Lil Rayn Eshan for he deserves nothing less than that. I will bring him up to be the grandson that you would want. I know you are not the kind who wants materials. I know that all you would want me to do is to bring him up to be a respectful and good human being. With that how can i not mention how well my dearest dad has been playing the role of a mother to us...You are the best dad/mum in the world Pa! And i will always love you!! Thank you so much for being the special person you have been in all our lifes!
Posted by Caramel at 7:32 PM