Thursday, May 3, 2007

Boo!

Hey there...i am back after a long long long time.
Have been super duper busy with practicum! Just like all my other friends. Hmm Never knew that practicum can be soooooo stressful.. Managing it with a baby who is learning new things every single day is really not easy. I have to thank God and my family for seeing me through it so far. Am at the final lap of my practicum now. Now am just counting down for the last day. I want to let my hair down. The examinations are starting tomorrow! And i soooo want my students to do well. I really do. I am surely gonna miss them! But at the same time, i am looking forward to get my very own class!
Am also looking forward to spend time with my sunshine. I feel so guilty that i have not been spending enough time with him. But i know that my family members have been dedicating their free time to him. I am really looking forward to get over and done with practicum and channel alllll my time to him. So exciting! I also really wanna start exercising so that i have the stamina to keep up with this active fella. I really hope to spend my time wisely. Every second counts!! Now that i have gone through days and night of lesson planning, i have learnt the importance of time management. But hehe..knowing me..it wun take me long before i waste my time and do last minute work again.

Posted by Caramel at 3:59 PM