Sunday, June 17, 2007

Peekaboo!

Aaargh...i was typing halfway and my message got lost in cyberspace! I am back! I have been really busy being a full time mother for a few weeks. It is simply great! Boy is it tiring! Especially when i have an inexhaustable baby to run after. But i am savouring every moment of it! Although at times the first thing that comes into my mind when i am woken up by his cries or babbling is to call Jal and ask her to come over to take care of him while i get my beauty sleep. Hehe. Thankfully she had her Moksha to prepare for. Thus i was left alone to take care of him. And before i know it, the day will be over. When he falls asleep at night, i just have this feeling of accomplishment which is difficult to explain. I feel like a proud mum who is capable of doing things i never knew i could. MOTHERHOOD....what can i say...It simply rocks! Makes me complete. And i thank God for giving me the opportunity to experience it.
Here are some pics

Posted by Caramel at 9:26 PM