Thursday, September 6, 2007
Happy Teachers' Day!
Boy has it been long since i updated my poor blog. I had a great teachers' day this year. My kids were sooo sweet. Love them to bits. When the teachers' day commitee got the pupils of all levels to plan a party for their teachers, i thought that i was going to end up not having one coz my kids are so young. In the end they proved me wrong haha. They decorated the class, brought food and even planned games! Haha but of course in the end it ended up like a Children's Day party coz i still had to open the wrappers for all their jellies and biscuits. Luckily i had had a parent helper to assist me. I was whining all the way haha. "Its not Children's Day you know". No matter wat...I love you guys who never fail to put a smile on my face no matter how tough the day might have been.

The wonderful deco

My gifts galore

My cards

More gifts
Posted by Caramel at 6:32 PM