Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gosh!

Yesterday I was obliged to follow my mum in law for an engagement. For all that she does for us I think its a little something that I can do...I do not like to attend functions let alone attend functions from his dad's side. Gosh his people are so different man. No offence but really they are nothing but a bunch of empty vessels. You don't believe? Let me give you an excerpt of a conversation

This conversation was about my lil precious one:-

Brag a lot woman: He was dark when he was born rite now he is fair and looks exactly like his dad (She is trying to say that he does not look like me cause I am dark)

My MIL: Not really, I think he looks more like his grandpa (Her hubby)

Mean looking troll: Nooooo Not at all, his grandpa was much much more ...... and she faded off. Then she said, His grandpa was soooooo bloody fair and good lookin when he was young.
(So what the hell was she trying to say? That my sunshine does not look half as good as his grandpa just coz he is not as fair as him?)

Ohhhh my goodness I was cringing at the conversation.

How can they judge a small lil boy like that? What is the basis for comparison? So what if he is not fair?
And the worst part is even the bloody troll who was passing such a comment was dark! Ask her to go and see her face in the mirror la before talking la!

Other comments that were passed are, "I thought he will be as chubby as you, but he is soo thin", "Are you giving him rice, Is he eating well"?, "Sooo small sized ah he". Aiyo I am immune to all that la. I certainly do not want him to go anywhere near the fat zone as I know it wun be easy for him to go back to his thin self because of his genes. I rather he be thin and healthy. Seriously, speaking from experience, I am far too unhealthy la..But then again I am very happy the way I am...

Its sad that people start judging others based on their looks the moment they are out of the mothers' womb. Its no wonder why even those who look so good still do not feel they look good enough and can still go into depression cause of their lack of confidence. How sad is that man. Aiyo I guess its a vicious cycle that will never end la. As for me, I have never been bothered by any comments that have been passed at me and trust me its a bliss man....And I thank God for giving me that personality ..Someone who is 100% happy with the way I am.....My only worry is how healty I am gonna be when I age. I wana be strong and fit and play with my grand children......I have to start exercising man! Butttt nooo timeee..Haha excuses...Instead of typing this now I can be exercising ma...Ok ok will add it to my list of new year resolutions...

By the way have I mentioned....I am kinda hooked to psping.....Boy is it fun man! Jal will be able to vouch for how I forsake her when I am psping..But i was nice enough to let her play as well so that she can understand how fun it is...She agreed..Its damn fun!

Ok ciaoz guys...I have other agendas on my list...Muhahahahaha

Posted by Caramel at 12:58 PM