Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Holidays!

Hey there! I have been missing in action for soo long! Only reason being is that I am far too busy for updates. By the time I come home from school...all I wanna do is to try to catch as much sleep as possible. Getting a decent 8 hours of sleep is no longer in my agenda. I try to make do with about 6 hours of sleep. Actually i think 6 hours is ok for an adult like me..But me being the sleepy head...no amount of sleep is enough for me.
Ok...now for the updates on my 6 month stint at school...welllll what can i say....Can't find the perfect word...But its a mixture of STRESSFUL, joyful, fun, satisfying, disppointing, frustrating and the list goes on...But I have to say that it is nothing like contract or practicum. Its totally different and much much much more stressful. Now I know why the turnover rate for this profession is soo high. But...I am still loving it! The few factors that make me still love what I am doing despite all the crap that goes on is...my inncocent students and a group of my favourite colleagues...Actually I won't call them colleagues anymore. They are rather my really good friends now. All I can say that I will not have been cross those obstacles that were tossed at me without all their help. Thank you soo much Taj, Bao Xin, Siew Ngoh, Abbey and Loggy!! I really don't know what how i would handled things if they were not around to give me the support and motivation. Thank you guys once again...
Because I am always sooo tired i am guilty of not spending enuff time with the big baby. I feel bad. But i am trying to make up for it now during the hols. The keyword here is 'TRYING'. Haha coz by the time he comes back home from work I am too tired...This time tired after looking after the lil baby, who is getting cuter and smarter by the days. I really want to maximise his potential...I really do. I keep wanting to read books to him before bedtime. But I keep procrastinating! Bad mummy!

Hmm ok lets think what other updates? Well, my sunshine's 1st birthday was a real bash! All credits go to papa and his darling daughters. It was great to see that Sunshine was in such a good mood throughout the party. Thanx to the guest who graced the occasion too.

My darling Liza has given birth to her hansome prince Ryan Syazmie! It is great to see that both mummy and son are doing great.

Ok I am gonna watch a repeat Chinese serial before the lil monster wakes up.....

Off I go!!!

Posted by Caramel at 5:15 PM