Saturday, January 12, 2008
Happy Belated New Year Guys
Yes I know that its way overdue but its better late than never eh.
12 days have zoomed pass me just like that.
I am getting swarmed by lotsa shitty work which i dun enjoy doing at all!
Dun like my timetable as well...dun have time to do anything man
My very few free periods are spent doing the shitty work...
Aaargh nevermind..the weekend is here and I am not gonna ruin my mood discussing work issues.
My sisters and I were really looking forward to partying on NYE.
After overcoming many obstacles, we managed to get our butts out...
But man we chose the wrong place....the place really sucks la. They used to be the number one and now I know as long as the dun change their location, I know I am never stepping in there again....
But nevertheless how bad can the night go when I have the most happening people to hang out with....My sisters rock to the core!!!! Love them soooooooooooo much...And every moment spent with them is just oh so precious! Thank You God for that.
Here are pictures of the three of us...The leader of the clan was not with us coz she had a hot date.






Wow Jal's photography skills are simply out of this world! Keep it up Jal
Posted by Caramel at 1:04 PM