Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am back

Dear faithful readers, (like Taj, Ummu and Jini)

I am sorry I have been too busy with home and work to update this neglected land of mind...
Have a thousand and one things to do now actually..but I just felt like showing my blog some love. Haha
Well...The one week holiday was a blast.
My whole week was spent being a full time mother.
Getting woken up by those little fingers and waking up to see that lil one sleeping peacefully is all I need to start my day.
He is such an angel (when he is not busy being an imp)
Hmm..So i enjoyed every second of it.
Went on a road trip to Malacca over the weekend.
12 of us! 10 adults and 2 kids..
It was such great fun!
Before we set off, Ummu and I were worried about how the kids were gonna take the long car ride.
But they were sooo sweet. Slept at the same time, woke up at the same time.
And became partners in crime.
Cun forget how they were encouraging each other to crawl and slide on the floor of the shopping centre!
Aiyo...Sooo cute.
There were hiccups on the way la. Because there were two cars. And communicating with one another on the way there was not easy. Nonetheless, We still had lotsa fun.
One of our kakis got thrown into our private swimming pool while he was sleeping!
But he seemed to have enjoyed the experience.
Okie...Gotta go now.
Catch ya later.

Posted by Caramel at 3:13 PM