Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am missing you...

These days I have been thinking a lot about her....Really missing her...Just want to lie on her lap and go to sleep while she pats me...Ya she used to do that to me even though I was donkey years old...I miss her I really do...Hmm well...At least I know she has moved to a better place..

FOR MY WONDERFUL MOTHER

God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He moulded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me.

~By Pat O'Reilly~

A POEM FOR MY MOTHER

I miss you so much,
your laugh, your smile, your touch.
You always brightened my days
with all the smiles you sent my way.
I need you as my angel
to always be at my side.
I need you as my angel
to give me peace of mind.
I like to think your near to me
to know that you are there.
Even though I can not see you,
I feel that you are near.
Please do not forget me mom,
for you are always in my heart,
my thoughts and prayers.
I love you.

~By Shari M. Blom~

Hmm by the way had an awesome dinner at Taj's place last evening...
All thanks to Taj's mum and of couse not forgetting Taj who invited us over.....
Had Mutton, Dalcha, Fried Chicken, Ghee Rice and Raita.
Much better than eating at any restaurant.
SHIOK I tell you!
When I first bit into the fried chicken...I was too overwhelmed...
Almost cried...was just holding back my tears...Lucky I didn't cry...Wud have spoilt the mood of the rest..
Course it tasted almost like my mum's fried chicken...
And the main ingredient that my mum used in all her dishes was....pure love...
Somehow there is something about Taj's mum that reminds me of my mum...and I know for sure she used that special ingredient too.
She too always has a smile ready for everyone..
Such a sweet soul she is...
God bless her and her family....(hmm shld I include Taj?)haha...
Well ok...in kind of an emo mood now..
Lil Monster is sleeping...Waiting for him to wake up so that I can feed him and go find my own food....

Posted by Caramel at 12:03 PM