Tuesday, April 1, 2008
3 years
It has been 3 years.... Will always keep you in my prayers dearest mum....
I did not even realise that the day was nearing...cause was so caught up with work and all...
But I am not feeling good at all...Think it is affecting me....
I have to snap back to my usual self..I hope this gloomy feeling will be gone tomorrow..
Aiyo this boy is growing sooo fast...
First thing he did last nite that surprised me is this..
I was playing with him...then I received a sms from dad regarding my air con that has been acting up..So I was drafting a lengthy sms for dad...I did not realise that I had suddenly stopped playing with him..He called me once, 'Ma' for my attention. I just casually said 'wait' without looking at him and continued smsing. After I finished smsing, I looked up and saw that lil boy's face...To my surprise, he was waiting patiently for me to finish smsing! He had actually stopped playing and waiting for me! The moment I looked into his eyes, he said, "Na" and passed his toy to me to continue playing. Aww I tell u i already teared...
The next incident happened about 30 minutes after the above.
After playing for a while, I got off the bed to get his bed time clothes so that I can get him ready for his bedtime...
As he did not want me to leave his side, he got upset and threw my flimsy handphone off the bed which fell apart. My handphone is over three years old and comes apart pretty frequently. Under usual circumstances I would have scolded or stared at him. But since I was in a 'manja' mood, I just playfully pretended to cry. I turned away from him so that he will not catch me smiling...
He came down from the bed...walked to me...turned me around and signalled something in his baby language to reassure me...The next thing I know, he walked over and sat down on the floor..He picked up the bits and pieces of my handphone and actually started fixing the phone back for me...He almost pieced everything together I tell u...Aiyo when I saw that I could not actually believe that my 17 month old was doing that! I mean its like sooo sensible! Anyone cares to guess what happened next? Haha what else? Me being so emotional...really cried and started frantically thanking God for the wonder that he has allowed me to bear. Oh my goodness! My son is growing up! Alhamdulilah all praises to HIM. ...
But then again I think I over did it by pretending to cry again after a while. I guess he saw through my acting I and kena whacked on face...sob sob haha
I can't wait to run back into his arms! I am coming for you baby!
Posted by Caramel at 5:12 PM