Friday, June 27, 2008

I have lost something so close to my heart and I hate myself for it

I have logged in many times before this entry in the hope to publish a new post.
However, I just get caught up with lotsa things and I have to log out without any new entries.
Well..I....
Hmm haha I was typing the entry above at 11am and forgot that I had a meeting at 11.
So that was interrupted too.
Now its 3.11pm.
And here I am.
Not the least free but I just wanted to write about my days so far.
Work is piling up!
By the way...I lost my dearest precious handphone on Wednesday.
I still can't recollect how I lost it.
It still seems surreal to me....
I have never lost my precious things so far....
Sad...Really sad...
Come September it would have been 4 years since Amin had bought that handphone for me....
Yah 4 years! That long.
And it was not exactly in a good condition.
The phone was falling apart pretty often.
And Rayn loved to throw it down pretty often so that he can watch how I fix it back again.
But it has been with me through my best and my worst days.
I have this connection with that phone which I dun think anybody understands.
When I told them that I have lost it...not many people emphatised with me.
They told me its time to buy a new phone.
It's true.
I was time to buy a new phone long ago...
But I could not bear to and did not see the need to.
Simply because....

It was that phone that was lucky enough to be touched by an angel, aka mummy darling.
It was that phone which took pictures of mummy darling.
It was that phone that was with me when I took my first and last driving test all nervous.
It was that phone that was with me when I went through 14 hours of labour to bear my lil sunshine.
It was that phone that had all the wishes that my family and frens sent me when I gave birth to lil sunshine.
It was that phone which helped me prevent slipping into post natal depression.
It was that phone that was keeping me accompany when I was in hospital.
It was that phone that cheered me up when I was feeling stressed and down at times.
It was that phone that kept me in contact with my frens whom I treasure.
And most of all...It was that phone that I had a strong strong connection with.
Somethings just can't be explained and understood....
I got myself a basic phone from 7-11 so that I can stay contactable.
But I have lost all my contacts.
It has been 2 days.
But I cun help but brood over it....
It is always on the back of my mind.
I know that its just a non living thing..
However it carries too many memories that involve living things.....
So just let me brood....

By the way this morning was a bad start of the day......
But things are somewhat ok la....

Alright gotta go now...
Catch ya later

Posted by Caramel at 11:11 AM