Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday afternoon

I am watching panchatantiram now.
Boy its sooo funny! Haha
And I have decided..
Simran is the best!
Newer actresses like Shriya and Nayan Thara are not half as hot as her...
And the best part..she can act!
Even though she is not tamil...she made an effort to mime tamil words perfectly...Unlike Shriya.
She is also a good dancer....
It is sad that she is not acting anymore.

Guess how I spent my Friday night...
On Friday at about 5 pm, I was shivering away at my cubicle.
I knew I was falling sick.
What is new?
But then again its kinda rare that I get fever.
By the time I came back home, I was kinda glued to the sofa and was walking like a drunkard.
I came home and checked my temperature and it was 39.2 degrees!
No wonder I could not keep my eyes open and wad feeling soo dizzy.
I wonder how I managed to make my way back on my own actually.
I wanted to just take panadol and sleep the night away.
But that goondu hubby of mine insisted that I see a doctor.
He wanted to bring me to a clinic nearby but somehow he later decided to bring me to hospital coz of the horrible state that I was in.
Hmm...wasn't a good idea actually.
Shall not elaborate
Well..just wana say I am really sick and tired of falling sick la!
Anyone has a remedy for me?
How do I build my immune system up?
Oh will I have to go on falling sick every now and then?
But I realise one thing..
I was perfectly fine till I went back to work.
I think stress is my greatest enemy.
When I am work I even put on going to the toilet as it will take up my precious time.
I know its not good for me.
But what to do.
Work piles up.
Am supposed to be on MC on Monday but I am going to work...Have many many things to do.

Let me backtrack.
I played badminton with my dearies at work.
It was great fun!
Hahaha....we should do it more often..
Makes me wana play badminton more often.
Dad and Jal play it every week.
I am usually pretty tempted to join them at times.
But dad prefers a game which will give him the most workout.
After giving birth I seem to have lost my ability to run.
Seriously.
Gone are those days where I could really really run and get the balls.
These days when I play badminton, if I have to run, I will just give the ball a miss.
I dunno why....
Looks like it is time for me join in their games again.
At least I can get some exercise and hopefully fall sick less often.
I need an exercise partner!

Ok now I am off to watch Iruvar on Central.
I am on a roll.
But only till both my babies wake up.

Ciaoz

Posted by Caramel at 1:29 PM