Monday, June 9, 2008
TV Addict
Guess who is addicted to TV.
Not just any programme.
Rayn is hooked to..... Hi5!!!
Aiyo I tell u he wants to watch the same programme over and over again on the same day!
But I am ok with it cause I think its good...
But I am worried for his eyesight la...
I have this bad feeling that he is gonna wear glasses just like his papa and aunties.
Aiyo sayang la..
By the way Rayn also loves watching Vadivelu's comedy!
Anyway did I ever mention that Rayn's dad is the 'best' TV addict that I have met in my life!
He lives on TV la..Thats bad..
I have never been a TV person..that I thank my dad for...
Cause he forbade us to watch TV.
We could not even watch cartoons.
So now I find watching TV a waste of time.
I like to watch Tamil movies though....
Guess who Amin had a 5 minute phone conversation with..
Jazreel Anikka Nilofer! Haha
Mind you she is just 20 months!!
She was just babbling away la!
I was telling Amin that she is gonna be talking like her mummy in no time!
Such a bright and intelligent gal she is!
I think she likes me more now...
The GSS is going on and here I am sitting at home.
This is so sad la...
Nevermind..I can smell payday around the corner..
I really do hope that Taj is catching up all the time lost with her fiance in London
Also that SN and BX are not spending their entire fortune in Japan...
Also that the weather in India is kind to Loggy who is there for her service expedition.
I really miss these gals..
Will be seeing them on the 18th tho..
It feels as if the hols just started.
Technically, hols just started last Thursay for me.
Had to finish up lotsa things before that...
Hope spend the next few days meaningfully before the hols end...
You guys enjoy your week too k!
Before I leave I wish dear Dola a speedy recovery K!
Posted by Caramel at 12:54 PM