Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Lousy me
I am feeling very shitty.
Witnessed this when I went out for lunch with 3 of my colleagues.
There was a lady who looked like a maid
With a boy.
There was another man with the maid...
I presume its her boyfriend.
That boy must be her employer's son.
That boy looked so bored and pitiful.
She was very very rude to the boy.
Then...that bloody man...bought a bottle of beer...
That bloody maid poured a glass for herself....
Guess what she did next...
That bloody bitch actually asked the lil boy to drink some of the beer.
That boy is not more than 6 years old for goodness sake!
The man told her not to give it to the boy but the maid continued...
I wanted so badly to do something...
I would have..If I was alone or with people of my kind..
As in people who stand up to injustice...
Not people who sit there and do nothing about it...
If I was with my sisters or my clique from school...we would surely have done something about it.
I feel soooo shitty now!
so useless I am!
I went back again cause the feeling was eating me...
Told the owners of the place about it and told them to be on the look out...
Arrrghh...I cun think of anything else!
Nothing is going to change even if I fret over it...
Posted by Caramel at 1:49 PM