Sunday, August 17, 2008
I have seen the rainbow!
Apparently the dark clouds have passed by me and I am ok now!
I have realised one thing...
I have neglected the big baby BIG time!
Hmm well I didn't realise that I was getting there...but I really wasn't putting in any effort in paying him attention...
Aiyo bad me! Well both of us were very busy with work and the one thing that I really look forward to after a hard day's work is to spend the remaining teeny weeny time left with my sunshine.
How in the world am I supposed to know that a father can be jealous of his own son???
Aiyo I tell you that big baby!
When I posted my last entry, both of us were having a cold war and that was the reason why everything seemed amplified.
And the cold war was largely contributed by the fact that he had felt neglected
How am I supposed to read his mind right!
Well to cut the long story short... we talked things out and then I found out what he has been feeling..
He said Rayn has so many people to shower him with love but he doesn't.
Haha....you see la this father...
I admit I am guilty as charged.
So I told him and myself that I am gonna try my best to balance these two or rather three (incl my dad) men in my life.
All 3 a major attention seekers!
How? Shall I split myself into 3 parts? Haha
I guess these are the events that add sparks into a marriage....one day you are at cold war and the next day everything is fine...
I can't stress enough the importance of a special ingredient in a marriage...
What is it?
COMMUNICATION!
Yeah you got it!
After all, when you come right down to it,
how many people speak the same
language even when
they speak the same language?
----------Russell Hoban -----------
p/s: I wana tell you something that you should never doubt Amin...
I love you so very much!(eeeww too mushy eh..sorry guys...hehe)
Posted by Caramel at 12:40 AM