Friday, October 10, 2008
Its Friday!
Tomorrow is Anikka's birthday!
Wow two years!
It seems like just yesterday I saw Ummu being wheeled out from the delivery room.
She looked tired but still the same old strong Ummu I know...
All of us were so eager to see Anikka...
When I finally got to see her...I could not take my eyes off her..
Such an angel...
It really all seems like yesterday..
How time flies.
Soon it will be Rayn's turn...
Hmm ok let us back track.
Last Saturday, we went down to my cousin's house in JB.
I drove down!
Kinda proud of myself hehe.
Thankfully Fauzi uncle was there to lead me from the customs.
Let me tell you this...
The Malaysians are such skillful and gracious drivers!
For the half past six driving skills that Singaporeans have they are far too obnoxious
Please wake up...and stop looking at the ceiling so much that you trip over the rocks on the ground...
Singaporeans have a lot to learn from the Malaysians when it comes to road manners!
Ok that said....
We had soooo much fun there!
So did my sunshine!
He was sooo comfortable in their house...
He was fluttering around like a butterfly!
Haha...He is such a joy!
We played fire crackers!
Ya fire crackers!
And it was such a fun experience.
We even got to see mini fireworks.
Just had to light up a giant sparkler.
I thought it was just a giant sparkler..
But no! There were mini fireworks shooting out from it!
Wow...dun have any pictures of that cause I did not wana take my eyes of the beautiful sight.
Well..of course while we were having fun with the fire crackers...Noushad was there trying to do the impossible :- to teach jal how to cycle.
Haha...needless to say he failed...
Jal this is reverse psychology for you k.
I feel so blessed....
When I came back to school after the Hari Raya Holiday, I saw this on my table...



Thank you Santa.....I loved the neyi urundais!
Then after I made a din out of Taj giving only SN the cookies that she baked, the next day, I say this ziploc bag with yummy cookies....with a note 'Dun be angry with me'.
Hahaha
Then today...when I was gonna walk back to my cubicle after spending an hour under the hot sun for FUN club...SN walks past me and hands me a bottle of 100 plus! She bought it for me coz she saw me slogging under the hot sun..How thoughtful of her is that!
I love them to bits!
Looking forward to the weekend...Hope it is a great one...
Have a great weekend ya peeps...
Back to work for now!
Posted by Caramel at 10:43 AM