Wednesday, December 17, 2008

After 1 month....

This is for ardent fans like Ummu, Zai and Jini. Hehe maybe those are the only people who read my blog...
Late new but its da HOLIDAYS!!!!
And I am savouring every moment!
Tho I cun believe that it will be over very soon....
Have to report back on the 30th.

Have been going out quite a bit...
Went for a short trip to Sunway Lagoon and it was a blast.
We only decided the day before the trip and made the booking less than 24 hours before the trip!
Haha...did not even have the time to feel excited about it!
But nevertheless....It was awesome!
Other than that had fun with Liza and barb...
Today I went bowling with my NIE mates....Haha...Alison is a good bowler!
Next time think we should play netball or something...that would be great fun.
Brought Rayn along and he helped me with a few balls hehe.
He is really into badminton because he watches dad n Jal play.
He is into the Solar System as well...Dun ask me why...but he is quite obsessed with it...
I suspect that it is because of the shape....looks like a ball...well he has this obsession with balls.

Actually I have hardly been going out la...
It because Amin was on MC for 2 weeks due to his kidney stones.
Poor guy la..
I still wana visit many places with Rayn..

On another note I am glad that Annika is getting better....Thank God...she got us worried there....

Posted by Caramel at 12:19 AM