Saturday, January 3, 2009

Let us welcome 2009 with open arms!

Happy New Year to one and all!
I hope that all of us will be blessed with all the good things in life!
I have many wishes for this year...
Will reveal them one by one when the time comes okie.

Words can't express how grateful I feel to have my Rayn Eshan in my life.
He is a reincarnation of Rahumah Bivee... An angel...I love you mum.
I think God must have seen how we were feeling after he took her away from us...That is why he gave us the junior angel......
He is brought nothing but joy to all of us...
I am really lucky to have him as my son...
First of all thank you God for allowing me to bear a child, secondly..thank you sooooo much for giving me the opportunity to bear a child like mine...To me really he is such a wonder.... I never fail to marvel at his antics.

I feel very satisfied and happy when i hear my friends or even strangers for that matter, telling me it is very evident that he has been well brought up. Thank you God for that. Coz that is exactly what I want him to be. He is really an angel la! MY angel!
If God blesses me with another child..I want it to be a boy too!! I have always had chemistry with boys...haha sounds funny but yea....

Sigh....Now that my holidays are over, I am feeling very down...I miss rotting the whole day with him! But I know the nation needs me too...Haha!
Just two days and I am super duper tired!! I hope I get by this week in one piece.

Last but not least...I would like to end this post by letting you guys listen to my favourite song..Thank you Hadijah for getting the CD for my boy..
This is the best song I have ever listened to! Makes me feel that my darling mummy is right beside me. I love you Mummy!

Posted by Caramel at 3:18 PM