Tuesday, March 31, 2009
A Job Well Done
I dedicate this entry to none other than my dearest.......
HUBBY MOHAMED AMIN!
I dunno if he would be readin this anytime soon...
But I just have to give it to him for handling my sick lil boy so well!
Amin has always been one to take a back seat in the parenting.
Usually it is jsut me doing everything with and for Eshan.
Sometimes it can be quite frustrating as I have always felt that he should be more involved so that I will be less stressed.
But when Eshan fell sick...it seemed like it was for so long.
But that one week...
I think Eshan's recovery was hastened because of the way Amin took care of Eshan.
He has just got his way. He is not like me.
Does'nt restrict Eshan at the same time, still manages to keep things under control.
I admire that coz I dunno how to do that...Amin knows when to let go....
Eshan was very very happy under his father's care.
I can't explain how I felt when I came back home to find Eshan all happy and playing with his dad.
Thank you for being such a great father Amin. That was certainly a job well done!
And how can I forget my family who never failed to do anything they could to make him better.
And Zai who went an extra mile and made me break down....
And frens who never failed to check on how he was doing....
I love you guys!
*Thank you God for Eshan's recovery....
Posted by Caramel at 9:30 AM